Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Common Man's Bible Institute by Dr. David Hoffman

Dr. David Hoffman of the Common Man's Reference Bible has recently started a Bible study which can be watched on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDd8vJcmEQOm_ngKfBMN1w

So far he has taught some great lessons on final authority. I look forward to watching future lessons.

Dr. Hoffman's study Bible can be purchased from http://www.purewordsoftruth.com/index.html

His study Bible is the best one available. It has more cross references than any other study Bible I know of and Dr. Hoffman is a King James Bible believer. He does not "correct", "modify", or "interpret" the Bible with Greek or Hebrew. He is also Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation rapture, and of course very dispensational. I formerly used a Ryrie study Bible but have learned a LOT more sense I began using the Common Man's Reference Bible. In my opinion it is even better than the Ruckman Reference Bible, if not for any other reason the cross references are so much better. Not only is the content good, the quality of the Bible is excellent (I have the first and second editions, both are very great quality).

You can also listen to Dr. Hoffman's sermons on GoodPreach'n.com
http://www.goodpreachin.com/HOFFMAN/hoffman.htm

--Eli Caldwell


2 comments:

  1. I own a copy of your second edition Common Mans Reference Bible and I read it every day. I have two questions.
    1 - which will happen, pre trib or post trib? Help me please, I am a post Tribulation believer
    2 - what must happen before the return of Christ
    Thank you Pastor, I’m looking forward to your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. We will be raptured before the tribulation.
    (God has not appointed us unto wrath)

    ReplyDelete

Your questions or comments welcome.