Further Biblical evidence:
1.) Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God to confirm the promises made unto the fathers (Rom. 15:8). The Jews are who Christ came to (Rom. 9:4-5). Christ was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matt. 15:22-26, Mark 7:25-27). During Christ's earthly ministry salvation was of the Jews (John 4:22, Luke 19:9). Christ sent His apostles only to the Jews (Matt. 10:6-7).
2.) The Olivet Discourse is clearly about the Jews:
- Matthew 24:13, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Gentiles under Grace do not receive the Gospel of the Kingdom (Gal 1:5-12), we have the Gospel of the Grace of God that was a mystery given to Paul (Acts 20:24, Gal. 1:11-12, 2:1-9, Eph. 6:19, Rom. 16:25, Titus 1:1-3).
- Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place," why would members of the Body of Christ under Grace be in the holy place? We do not worship in a temple.
- Matthew 24:16 "Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:" Why would members of the Body of Christ under Grace be in Judea?
- Matthew 24:20 "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:" In the Dispensation of Grace, Sabbath keeping is dung (Col. 2:10-23, Phil. 3:1-9). Why would we not be able to run from the Man of Sin on the Sabbath?
- Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Why would members of the Body of Christ under Grace need a "sign", those are for the Jews (1 Cor. 1:22). Why is the verse mentioning tribes? We do not live in tribes.
- Matthew 24:37-38 "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark," This has nothing to do with the end of the Dispensation of Grace, our age ends with people FORBIDDING to marry and ABSTAINING FROM MEAT (1 Tim. 4:1-2).
- Matthew 24:42-51 says that people must "watch" for the coming of Christ and maintain good works or else He will "appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth". That has nothing to do with Christ's coming for His Body, Paul said "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him." (1 Thes. 5:9-10)
- Luke 21:22 "For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." This is not about the MYSTERY Dispensation of Grace that was kept SECRET since the world began (Rom. 11:25, 16:25, Eph. 3:1-9, 5:32). Old Testament prophecy is not being fulfilled under Grace (Rom. 6:14, 11:25). Also, we are not living in "the days of vengeance", God does not take vengeance on the lost until the Body of Christ is at "rest" in heaven (2 Thes. 1:7-8). Under Grace God has sent saved people as ambassadors to the world in "the day of salvation" to beseech them to be reconciled to God (2 Cor. 5:20-6:2), it is AFTER we are raptured that God sends the world strong delusion that they will be damned (2 Thes. 2:1-12).
- Luke 21:23 "But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people." This cannot be about the Body of Christ under Grace, we are not appointed unto wrath (1 Thes. 1:10, 5:9-10, Rom. 5:9).