- Are you saved?
- Statement of Faith.
- King James Bible believer
- M.A.D. = Mid-Acts Dispensational
- Pre-Trib Rapture
- KJV Sites
- Dispensational Sites
- Errors of Hyper Dispensationalism (Acts 28)
- Sinner's Prayer = False Gospel
- Campbellite "Church of Christ" heresy
- "Time for Truth!" John Davis
- Why I am not a Baptist
- The Hebrew Epistles
- More than one gospel
- What is right division? (2 Tim. 2:15)
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Very interesting video.
"But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Tim. 3:14-17)