Thursday, July 13, 2023

Another King James Bible Believer (Will Kinney)

 FROM WILL KINNEY’S FACEBOOK 

Hi fellow King James Bible believers. I got a notice a few days ago that webs.com has sold themselves to another company and that all their websites will no longer be on the internet starting from about mid-August.  I do not plan on making another website somewhere else. I have spent hundreds of hours doing my comparative studies and I would have to post it all over again and change literally hundreds of links. I am just too old to do all this again.  


So, if there is anything on my Another King James Bible believer site that you think would be of benefit or help to other King James Bible believers, feel free to copy and paste it into your own files for future use.


Here is my site.


https://brandplucked.webs.com/kjbarticles.htm


All of grace, believing the Book - the King James Holy Bible.


God bless,


Will Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions or comments welcome.