- Are you saved?
- Statement of Faith.
- King James Bible believer
- M.A.D. = Mid-Acts Dispensational
- Pre-Trib Rapture
- KJV Sites
- Dispensational Sites
- Errors of Hyper Dispensationalism (Acts 28)
- Sinner's Prayer = False Gospel
- Campbellite "Church of Christ" heresy
- "Time for Truth!" John Davis
- Why I am not a Baptist
- The Hebrew Epistles
- More than one gospel
- What is right division? (2 Tim. 2:15)
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Definition of "Flat"
1. horizontally level:
2. level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
3. having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
4. lying horizontally and at full length, as a person; prostrate:
So how could the earth possible be flat, since it has mountains and valleys?
Also, the earth has great DEPTH. So if the Flat Earth retards are right, and the surface of the earth is shaped like a round disc, then the shape of the Earth as a whole would be a cylinder.